Or unable to add time to a phase: "No valid phases to create time for staff ..." or "Underlying data may prevent adding time sheets"
The most common causes for this are:
- phase not set to live
- phase complete
- estimate complete
- stage complete (2 tier job)
- draft invoice exists
- final invoice exists
- job is marked as a template
- 2 tier job with no stages
- no estimate on job marked as 'any time estimate'
- 'only allocated estimates' in time sheets company settings - has the time sheet user's charge code changed?
- is client restriction being used?
- have charge codes been restricted on the client to only those with client prices? (When used in conjunction with other charge code restrictions)