Receiving the following message when trying to post to Sage: Method Exception Sage Data Objects - Sage Data Objects Registration error
*Please note that SDO activation is only required on Sage versions prior to 24.1
Unable to post batch to Sage accounts.
Synergist is not currently registered with Sage for 3rd party integration. This may be for a number of reasons:
- this may be the first batch you have ever tried to post
- you are working from a different work station
- Sage has been upgraded since your last batch was posted
You will need to open Sage and go to the following area:
- Enable 3rd Party Integration
- Click HERE
- Choose your version of Sage and take a note of the serial number and activation key. You will then need to enter these details in Sage as the screenshot above demonstrates.
This will need to be entered on each workstation that links to Sage and after every Sage upgrade or re-install